Robert Pattinson will never date Megan Fox


Robert Pattinson is embarrassed.

He's embarrassed by rumors that he's dating Megan Fox.

After posing for photos at the Teen Choice Awards last summer, Robert Pattinson and Megan Fox were believed to have vanished into the night where they enjoyed a romantic tryst together.

Not true.

“I wouldn’t be that cheesy if I was to go on a date with her,” Pattinson now reveals.

“Because I read this magazine thing that said, ‘He was rubbing her back, they were drinking Merlot…He was reading her poetry.’ I was so embarrassed, like, ‘Oh God!’”

Although the general public expects a two hot individuals like Robert Pattinson and Megan Fox to find one another, Pattinson's friends were both surprised and impressed by the "news."

“I kept getting all these texts from my mates in England saying, ‘Whoa, are you going out with Megan Fox?’” Pattinson admitted.

“And I’d met her once, for like two seconds.”

No comments:

Post a Comment