Megan Birthday Surprise for her boyfriend


MEGAN Fox is one generous gal!

The Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen star has revealed how she bought her on-off beau Brian Austin Green a red 1966 Mustang Fastback that she found on the internet.

“We were going through cars on eBay and I found one in really good condition that was beautiful and for a good price,” Fox told talk show host Jay Leno.

“I used to steal my Mom’s car all the time when I was like 14 and 15 right before I got my license.

“She used to drive a teal Kia and I would steal it and sneak over to my boyfriend’s house. She didn’t let me get my license until I was almost 18 because she thought I would never come back once I had it.

“I was grounded constantly. She would put me in my room and then I would climb out the second-story window.”

Fox, 23, recently said that being famous is like being a “sacrificial lamb”.

“Being a celebrity is like being a sacrificial lamb,” she said. “At some point, no matter how high the pedestal that they [critics and audiences] put you on, they’re going to tear you down.

“And I created a character as an offering for the sacrifice. I’m not willing to give my true self up.

“The reality is, I’m hidden amongst all the insanity. Nobody can find me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment