Megan Fox says Prostituting is Exhausting


Megan Fox loves to complain to the press for just about everything, but this specific complaint really caught our eye.

Megan plays a prostitute in her new movie Jonah Hex and admits that playing a hooker is the most "exhausting" and challenging role she's ever had to play.

Megan Fox Wants to Settle Down and Have Children

Speaking about the movie she said, “Just having to try and keep my head above water in a scene with Brolin was a really, really difficult thing to do,” says Megan.

“It was only five days that I filmed and I’ve never been more exhausted filming something.

“It was just hard. I was way out of my league. Everything was over my head. I just tried to stay alive.”

Aside from playing a prostitute, Megan is also shooting Transformers 3 right now, so she's one busy hooker.

No comments:

Post a Comment