Megan Fox is fascinated by occult

Megan Fox is fascinated by occult! Megan opens up to Parade about occult and her new flick Diablo Cody’s Jennifer’s Body which hits theaters this coming Friday and I can spell Jennifer’s Body backward by now (even in my sleep).

Megan Fox on exploring the occult:
“I find it as fascinating as religion. Getting into it is like taking a religion course in college. But I would not say that the occult has guided or influenced me in any sense of the word. I was raised Catholic. I went to Catholic school for 12 years.”

On sexuality:
“I think that sexuality is power for women. I think that God or the universe, or whatever you believe in, gave men brute physical strength and gave women their sexuality. It’s so easy to control men with it, so I don’t know why I wouldn’t embrace it and allow myself to be empowered by it.”

On Jennifer’s Body’s wardrobe:
“There was something so cheese-tastic about my dresses, so gross and so cheap. It was so, like, how I used to dress when I was in high school because I had no money. It made me feel like that small-town character.” – via Parade

No comments:

Post a Comment