Megan Fox Feels Safer to lip Girls than Boys On Screen


Megan Fox feels safer kissing girls than boys on screen. In case if you didn’t know, Megan, The Transformers hottie will be smooching her co-star Amanda Seyfriend in their upcoming horror flick “Jennifer’s Body“.

Megan tells MTV News: “I feel much safer with girls, so I felt more comfortable kissing her in the movie than kissing any of the other people that I had to kiss,”

And how does her co-star Seyfried feel about smooching with Megan?

“I think she was extremely uncomfortable,” Fox said. “I don’t think that, I know that. She was not comfortable and there was a lot of laughing – like, giggling fits that happened in between takes.”

As for her upcoming flick Jennifer’s Body, Megan says: “so sexy”, saying she herself is “pretty sexy” in it.

That I am sure! Jennifer’s Body opens in theaters September 18th.

No comments:

Post a Comment