Megan playing with her tongue and boyfriend

Why does Megan Fox feel the need to keep teasing me like this? Sticking out her tongue, licking her lips, wearing a somewhat see trough top and rubbing that motherf@#king douche boyfriend of hers in my face.

She knows how I feel about her, it’s just not polite, how are we going to start a life together if she keeps playing these games? I want a nice, hot, stable woman who lets me do things to her that are so rotten she would never tell another soul about. Is that too much to ask?






Now that Transformers had its premiere stateside, Megan Fox can stop pretending she isn't having s-e-x with Brian Austin Green. Here's the two of them getting coffee yesterday morning, and I'm pretty sure I'd be grinning like a fool, too, if I was in this bastard's shoes. How he's not spiking a football and ordering a cup of "Fc-k yeah, I banged Megan Fox!" is beyond me. Whatever happened to chivalry, dammit?

No comments:

Post a Comment